History ~ 1932
The first winery on the property was established in 1932 by Theodor Hanisch. Theodor was the youngest son of Eleonore Auricht, the second daughter of Christian Auricht.
The winery operated under the Paradale label. Later it was managed by Theodor's son, Arthur (pictured right). Theodor died in 1968 and Arthur died just a year later in 1969.